Sunday, November 2, 2014

Falconer

I just finished a book, "Falconer" by John Cheever. It is the story of a man in prison. It made me feel grateful that I'm not in prison, and encouraged me to appreciate life more. It is hard to appreciate life sometimes.

I'm sitting in a computer lab because I don't own a computer, it is so cold here that it is hard to type. My fingers are like cold clam shells and I am trying to open the clams.

[stuff about emotional pain, loss, heartbreak, etc, redacted on 4/17/15]

On October 17, I released a mixtape, "Heartbreak Mane." You can buy/download/listen to it here.



I still been writing articles for Thought Catalog, too:


It gets better, I think. I'll try to make it better and if it does/does not, I'll write about it and let the people know. I always got to let the people know what's up, you know me.

3 comments:

  1. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
    unblocked games| unblocked games at school| unblocked games| friv4school| friv for school| tetris unblocked| friv games| frivgames| barbie games| barbiegames| monster high games| kizi2| kizi 2| happy wheels unblocked

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Play the Best Free Games! We've picked out the racing games, cooking games, candy crush, games shooting, fashion games, ...
    Thanks for sharing !
    Kizi 200
    Friv 1
    Y88
    Y9

    ReplyDelete