Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Leave of Absence Recap / Back At School

I haven't updated this in a while. I was going to make a huge "Leave of Absence" blog post but if you want to see the stuff that I did you can just scroll down on this blog or read my Twitter.

The last thing I posted was my Ryan Holiday interview. Here's the writing I've published since:

VICE
Thought Catalog
I also have my debut mixtape coming out this Friday, 10/17. It's titled "Heartbreak Mane," performed by my rap alter-ego, Exzackly. I made "Heartbreak Mane" with my friend Ziggy. It is a collection of 7 songs, they all mean a lot to me. If I had to sum up my feelings of the past 6 months, I don't have to, because they are already all in this mixtape. Below is the track listing. You can listen to the first single off of the mixtape, "Celebrated," here. I'll post the link to the full mixtape when it's released.


In early September, I joined on as a Partner at Rapchat. Rapchat is a hip-hop iPhone app that allows one to rap to beats and send them to their friends. The app has been getting a lot of press (Huffington Post, Fox News, Product Hunt, etc), it's dope. Download it by searching "Rapchat" at the App Store.

I also left LightHouse Ohio. I will be helping them out in a consulting role from now on.

I've been having insanely bad depression lately. It's hard for me to get out of bed most days, today I almost missed a midterm. I don't know, just seems like something worth writing about. The only thing that makes me feel better is making stuff...I think, in the future, I'm going to continue focusing way more on writing than I have, even though writing is, at this point in my life, already a huge commitment for me.

Unsure how to maintain this blog...you should just follow my Twitter if you read this ever. My Twitter is updated way more frequently. I'll have a new website at one point, it might take a couple months though.

I don't know.

6 comments:

  1. I am an avid reader who likes engaging content. That's why I am here. Your original views on this topic are refreshing and interesting. You've done a great job of expressing your views. Thank you.
    happy wheels| tu 95| call of duty| clicker heroes| strike force heroes 2| kitten cannon
    shooting games| dora games| boy games| fighting games| tom and jerry| kissing games| christmas games| transformers games| scooby doo games| brain games

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a Hotmail account, you can send and receive emails quickly and easily as well as login and use all Microsoft services.
    hotmail login | sign in to hotmail | recover hotmail password
    This is the game so players feel very fierce , adventurous . You try to join and play this game , you will feel great like.
    strike force heroes | strike force heroes 4
    happy wheels | tank trouble 2 | slitherio
    gun mayhem 2 | age of war | can your pet

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas. Age Of War 2
    Big Farm | Slitherio | Tank Trouble
    Of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    Happy Wheels | Goodgeme Empire | Slither.io


    ReplyDelete