Monday, November 5, 2012

Introduction

My name is Zach Schwartz. I was born and raised in Solon, OH, a suburb of Cleveland, OH. I attended Solon High School, and I currently attend Columbia University. I founded and currently run an incubator/accelerator called LightHouse Ohio (www.lighthouseohio.com) that aims to invest in and foster the success of Northeastern Ohio’s best student entrepreneurs. We are partnered with hands-down one of the coolest places in Cleveland, investment firm LaunchHouse (www.launchhouse.com).

The goal of this blog is to unify and promote my web presence. It is also designed to promote my interests, writings, thoughts, and work. A topic I will be talking about frequently will be the lessons about business/life one can draw from rap music. 

I encourage y’all to follow me on Twitter at @zach_two_times. I encourage y’all to visit the website of my incubator at www.lighthouseohio.com. I encourage y’all to like my incubator's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lighthouseohio. I encourage y’all to e-mail me at zachmschwartz@gmail.com.

If you live in the New York City or Cleveland area, hit me up. I’m always interested in meeting cool people. Peace out (for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment